Sunday 28 August 2016

Friday 26/08/16

Another week on the Elddis Shamal caravan restoration has went by and this week I have mainly concentrated on finished the painting of the walls and the internal doors of the caravan, I have also designed, made and fitted the caravan internal cupboard door handles using some material that I has lying about my shed and by using some parts from the old door handles. I have also rewired the 12 volt water pump system inserted a new basin that I purchased from Motherwells local pound shop that will have attached a waste disposal system.

The caravan will eventually have a new running water system installed under the main kitchen unit I will also be installing a new water Jerry can that will hold 20 liters of fresh water that cab  be pumped via the reconditioned water pump that I managed to obtain from a local scrap yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment