Friday 2 September 2016

Friday 02/09/16

This week has been mainly working on the kitchen area with fitting new electrical wiring for the water pump system.

The kitchen now has a working tap that I found from a old camper van, its been refurbished and is working well running of the 12 volt system. I still have to fix the waste water pipe to the £1 sink,basin that I bought from our local pound shop. I also s till need to drill a drainage hole and connect the waste water pipe. The water pump still requires a permanent fixing until that has happened the pump is held upright in a old sports water bottle. I have ordered a jerrycan which I will fit under the sink basin with a easy access rout to top up the water.



I have also installed a volt reader, USB charging point with a fold up table for my laptop.







No comments:

Post a Comment