Friday 9 September 2016

Friday 09/09/16

This weeks has been mainly spent redesigning the small work top that I fitted for my laptop and USB charging points that is now powered by the solar panel mounted on the roof of the van.

By removing 30 inches from the seat under the right hand window of the van has allowed me allowed me to fit another another small folding work bench for Joanne's craft work, t will eventually be fitted with a piano hinge with a locking device to keep the table in place while Joanne carry's out her crafting work.




Looking at the right hand side you can see where I removed part of the chair for craft table location


Water storage container that I ordered for £6 arrived today, it should be fitted for next weeks update.

This table has to be cut in too and a piano hinge fitted to allow easy storage and access.







No comments:

Post a Comment