Friday 16 September 2016

Friday 16/09/16

Over the last 7 days I have have had a change of plan regarding the caravan and we have decided that the caravan will be  used as Joanne's craft work studio! The reason for this is that I will be turning 55 next June and I have a pension policy that allows me to cash in 25%.

With a budget of 6 to 10k I will be purchasing a small camper van that may need a little restoration some design changes etc, the camper van will give us the freedom to travel in comfort and visit places at weekends not having to book into camp sites and setting up the caravan.

I am excited about this project as I will change and adapt the camper van if needed to our living requirements I just hope that I have know problems with my pension.

Mean while I will continue to finish the Shamal caravan project, this week has been mainly touching up paint work and finishing off some electrical, pluming work.

I have been working around Joanne who has been using the caravan for her latest craft work project you can see the work that she is doing in some of the photo's below.

This weeks updated photo's.













Add caption
The pluming has eventually finished the sink now has a waste pipe attached





No comments:

Post a Comment